HEN LIT WRITERS

 

Stuff about you.

 

Links
Links

 

I've been tagged!
This is why I write
Why we write
Mature and Settled?
Put Away Those Rockers, Granny, We’re Going Skydiv...
My Bad
This Ol' Hen Went Promoting!
A "Next" Step...
This Little Hen Went to the Boardwalk!
A new chick in the hen house...

 

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006
April 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007

 

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 

Design by CARU

Powered by Blogger

 

 

Monday, July 18, 2005

Dorothy Thompson to Appear on Cuzin Eddie Show Tomorrow!

Hi everyone!

Just a note to let you know that if you're going to be in the Illinois area, I will be appearing on the Cuzin Eddie Radio Show with co-host Penny Sansevieri tomorrow morning at 9:30 Central Time. I will be discussing my book, Romancing the Soul, and how you can find the soul mates in your life. Hope to see you there!

Dorothy ThompsonEditor/Co-Author of "Romancing the Soul"
www.dorothythompson.net
Don't forget to check out my new advice column blog at:
www.soulmateadvice.blogspot.com

posted by thewriterslife @ Monday, July 18, 2005

1 Comments:

  1. At Tuesday, July 19, 2005, Blogger thewriterslife said…

    You mean before or after the million trips I took to the bathroom beforehand? Egads, it's scary. Once I was on there, I was fine and you couldn't shut me up. I had no idea it was only for twenty minutes. Hey, want me to blog it?

     

  2. Post a Comment