HEN LIT WRITERS

 

Stuff about you.

 

Links
Links

 

This Ol' Hen Went Promoting!
A "Next" Step...
This Little Hen Went to the Boardwalk!
A new chick in the hen house...
Writing...
HenLit posting on my xanga blog
In the Hen Lit Generation, but writing fantasy
On the way to Alaska
The Frozen Hen
Why I am a Hen Lit Junkie - Dorothy Thompson

 

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006
April 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007

 

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 

Design by CARU

Powered by Blogger

 

 

Thursday, June 30, 2005

My Bad

Since the writers' conference I've been MIA here. Oops.

I didn't mean to go missing. It just happened. I had to change web hosts. Long story, but email coming through my domain mail was fine. It was email going out that was a problem. At least four large servers were bouncing all my email back to me. AOL (which I really hate and wonder why anyone is still with them, but that's another story), AT&T, hotmail (hello, hotmail is bouncing MY emails????!!!!) and nauticom.net (this one is pretty ironic, yes?). And no one had any idea how many others that I wasn't aware of.

Long story short, my web host or the parent company of my web host appears to allow adult sites. Therefore, the rest of us are being punished by using them.

So, I had to get a temporary new address so I could function. Then I had to find a new web host. One that doesn't allowe adult sites. And all of it takes time. Way too much time.

Plus my friend was about ready to launch my new design. And everything that could go wrong, did. Not because of her, but because Murphy and his law were out in full force.

If you're interested, take a peek at my new look. I think it makes it so much more Alaskan, which is what I was after.

Now it's back to writing. So much work to do and not enough decades left to get it all done.

Happy hen lit reading.

posted by Unknown @ Thursday, June 30, 2005

2 Comments:

  1. At Saturday, July 02, 2005, Blogger thewriterslife said…

    Really, really nice, Jody! Hey, why don't you put this blog up in your links? ;o)

     

  2. At Monday, July 04, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Actually, that's on my to do list. I have several links I want to add. But alas, it's July in Alaska which means the month of company. And my to do list grows and grows.

    So, hopefully in August I'll have things under control again and will get all the links added.

     

  3. Post a Comment