HEN LIT WRITERS

 

Stuff about you.

 

Links
Links

 

HenLit posting on my xanga blog
In the Hen Lit Generation, but writing fantasy
On the way to Alaska
The Frozen Hen
Why I am a Hen Lit Junkie - Dorothy Thompson
The Hen Lit Writers Blog Debut!

 

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006
April 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007

 

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 

Design by CARU

Powered by Blogger

 

 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Writing...

All day, I thought it was Thursday. When I do that, and realize I'm wrong, it's like being handed an extra day.

I'm working away on a new WIP. I want to have a very clear idea where it's going by Friday. Huh? Am I nuts? Of course, I am. I've been plunking out page after page a day. Friday is the start of our local conference and I want enough to be able to pitch the project to an editor.

So, I hope the other hens will keep posting, because other than maybe a conference update, I'll be in hiding until late Tuesday or Wednesday.

Happy hen reading.

posted by Unknown @ Wednesday, June 08, 2005

1 Comments:

  1. At Wednesday, June 08, 2005, Blogger Bastet said…

    This is pretty weird because I lost track of the week, too. And I also thought this was Thursday. Good thing I remembered in time, or would have gone to the wrong place this evening!
    Good for you on starting a new WIP. I have two projects in mind for when I finish my revisions. I did a hell of a lot today and am getting closer to finishing.

    Lynn

     

  2. Post a Comment