HEN LIT WRITERS

 

Stuff about you.

 

Links
Links

 

FREE HALLOWEEN EBOOK
A Complete Guide to Promoting & Selling Your Self-...
Romancing the Soul - # 2 Bestselling Book at Zumay...
Age is Just a Number
Literary Agent Kristin Nelson in TWL Author Talks!
Dorothy Thompson “The Soul Mate Queen’s” Virtual B...
New Free E-book for Writers
HenLit "the next thing"
"Hens"/"Ladies" and our reading habits
Chick Lit Out, Matron Lit In

 

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006
April 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007

 

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 

Design by CARU

Powered by Blogger

 

 

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Virtual Book Tour

Good morning everyone!

I'm happy to announce that I will be touring blogs this month in my first ever virtual book tour for my eBook "A Complete Guide to Promoting & Selling Your Self-Published eBook"!

I will be stopping off at blogs all over the country and talking about promoting your own eBooks (really it's not as hard as you think) in case you wanted to generate some Christmas spending money, or just in case you might want to do this yourself in the near future.

If you would like to follow along with me, you can visit my promoting eBooks blog at eBook Promotion for Self-Published Authors to find out where I'll be going next.

My first stop is today at Kathy Holmes' blog, "Women's Fiction With Attitude"! So, follow that link, and if you have any questions about self-publishing or promoting eBooks, or promoting in general, leave a comment in her blog and I'll answer it there for you.

Happy promoting to you and see you there!

posted by thewriterslife @ Wednesday, November 01, 2006

0 Comments:

    Post a Comment